Student Work Permits

Working Papers

If you are under 18 years of age, you must obtain a work permit before starting a new job M.G.L. c. 149, 86-89. The following are the steps you should take; please note that a Physicians Certificate of Health is required only of 14 and 15 year-olds. 

Once signed by the employer, physician (if under 16), parents, and student; the papers and a birth certificate should be presented to the secretary in either the main maroon office or main gold office.

Student must be present.