The senior graduating expenses of yearbook, cap and gown, class dinners, and other activities can become a financial hardship at the end of the senior year. To better equalize the financial responsibilities of each class member, class dues will be assessed over four years to equal a total of $145.00.
- All grades are required to pay class dues each year prior to the end of semester one in January.
- After January, class dues will become an obligation.
- Unpaid class dues will be carried over to the next academic year.
- Students that transfer into Weymouth High School must pay the same total of $145.00 to cover senior expenses.
- Students who have class dues obligations will be restricted from participating in class events and graduation until their dues are paid.
- Payment can be made by clicking on this LINK. Checks can also be made out to Weymouth High School.